2. For PC Users
Here we are!
PC users with huge files to download need this so called V*P*N S*FTW*RE, but before we proceed, you will need to follow some simple steps before getting the S*FTW*RE. We aren’t asking you for money. Below are the steps to follow:
How Can I Subscribe To Working MTN Blackbery Plan?
- Subscribe to any BB 10 Plan.
I’ll suggest you try it with the daily plan first. If you are satisfy with the result, you can try it out on weekly or monthly basis.
- For Daily Browsing: load N70 on your MTN SIM, then dial *216*7# or send BBLITED to 21600 OR load N100 and dial *216*10# or text BBMIDID to 21600. (Both the N70 & N100 plan are perfectly working fine & unlimited)
- For Monthly Browsing: load N1000 on your MTN SIM and dial *216*9# or send BBLITEM to 21600
- After you subscribe, you should get a welcome message that you have been subscribed to MTN BBMIDID (for daily).
- Open the V*P*N S*FTW*RE you will get in your email and Click on LISTEN (no configuration required)
- Now connect your modem using APN gprs.mtnnigeria.net then set your browser to use proxy:127.0.0.1 & port:8080
- Then enjoy unlimited browsing, don’t forget to share.
NOTE: The daily plan is capped at 4.5GB
- Some SIM might stop at 5GB, don’t worry just disconnect and connect again to continue browsing.
- If you get any message saying
“Yello! you have used (50%, 75%, 95%) of your bb10 data plan, you will be charged at a bundle rate when your inclusive bundle is exhausted” DONT WORRY KINDLY CONTINUE TO BROWSE
- If you get a message saying
“Yello! you have used up your bb10 data plan but you will now continue enjoying data at N0.006835938 kobo/kb until the data plan expires on 2015-03-22” DONT WORRY KINDLY CONTINUE TO BROWSE
ENJOY NOW WHILE IT LAST… don’t forget to drop your comment below.