Introvert is someone who prefers calm, minimally stimulating environments.
Introverts tend to feel drained after socializing and regain their energy by spending time alone.
Many introverts use their valuable time alone to express themselves via the Internet, where we can all enjoy the peculiarity of their social habits.
Here are a few things only true introverts will relate to:
1. When you want to be part of a social group of like-minded people, but … not
2. Your worst punishment is being in public
3. You make plans with yourself
4. And you take them very seriously
5. Your only safe place is within the walls of your own home
6. But even your house can get overwhelming sometimes
7. You just don’t want to be a burden … to anyone … ever
8. You’re always fashionably late
9. If forced into a social situation, you’re always painfully aware of your possible escape routes
10. And you just end up in the corner of the room anyways
11. You’re not incapable of talking with people, you just prefer other activities
12. Oh please no!
13. Phone calls? This is why texting was invented
14. You are your own best friend
15. You’re always painfully aware of your word choice around strangers
16. But secretly you’re totally awesome
What do you think?