Fresh reports has revealed the cause of the deaths of a gentleman and a lady discovered inside a engine-running vehicle just might not be as a result of the car’s air conditioning system as had been speculated.
Following the discovery of the deceased identified as Creative Director, Image World Visuals, Emmanuel Chetan, and Annie Akhadelor, reports had had it that the both of them died in the car as a result of a mechanical fault from the car’s air conditioning system.
But in a new report, as investigations into their deaths were taken, it’s been discovered that they just might have died as a result of poisoned drinks.
It was gathered that Emmanuel and Annie were on their way back from the club and were just a stone-throw to Emmanuel’s house but he had stopped and parked his car in a space belonging to another resident who usually parks his car there.
This resident then confronted Emmanuel, asking him to move his car and according to him, Emmanuel said he would move it but he was feeling uncomfortable at the time and so when he felt better, he would move.
Emmanuel was to be discovered dead later after local authorities were consulted and had to force open the car, they found containers of the drinks they allegedly consumed.
As at the time of filing this report, the corpses of Emmanuel and Annie had been recovered and deposited in the hospital for autopsy.