Articles Box (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

LET THERE BE LIGHT!

You know that feeling. It is late evening and you’re on your way home, and the most significant prayer on your lips is: “Dear God, let the…

Started by Samuel Date360

1 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Obe Oluwaseyi Smith

What If Men Menstruate And Get Pregnant?

Each time I decide to write on subjects that are miles away from politics, I feel this internal joy; the type I am sure my father felt the…

0 Jun 24, 2013

How Politicians Fight To Meet Dangote and Femi Otedola

Billionaire businessmen, Aliko Dangote and Femi Otedola might be astute businessmen but this does not stop them from partying and enjoying…

3 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Olumide

Why It's Good For Women Not To Be Stingy With Breast Milk

Despite the challenges faced by working mothers in adhering to exclusive breast feeding for their babies and others, doctors advice that i…

1 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Olumide

[MUST READ] Why Men Need To Marry More Than One Wife

It is no longer news nor surprising that ladies in modern Nigeria can afford to share their spouse with another woman. But the rate at whi…

Started by Big Brother Africa Hotshots

3 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Olumide

A MUST READ! Jesus Is Not A Christian - Pastor Femi

"If Jesus had come today instead of 2,000 years ago, Christian pastors and bishops would also have killed him." A man travelling from Jeru…

Started by Music

22 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Ni Yi

GOOD NEWS FOR THE LADIES: Foods that Increases Breast Size (Infographic)

One of the major reason why a woman has small breasts is the excessive secretion of the testosterone that causes the suppression of the br…

0 May 30, 2013

Oh, really! Women’s handbags contain more bacteria than the average toilet

The  dirtiest item in average handbag is hand cream – it carries more bacteria than  the average toilet seat Leather  handbags carry th…

0 May 16, 2013

Guys Make Your Choice: Brand New Or Tokunboh?

Buying your first car is a huge financial commitment and for most young people this is the first major purchase they will make. There are…

0 May 13, 2013

Prison Tattoos and Their Secret Meanings

#15 1488 The numbers 1488 can be found on the tattoos of white supremacist/nazi inmates. 14 or 88 on their own can also be used. This can…

6 May 10, 2013
Reply by oguoma chidi

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile Iconpaco sam, Plantscapes USA and olamiposi shola joined Date360 Entertainment
11 hours ago
Profile IconBeneficial Insurance Solutions and deji joined Date360 Entertainment
yesterday
kayi mivedor updated their profile
Monday
kayi mivedor is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Monday
Profile IconUltra Bright Lightz and Lovable Keepsake Gifts joined Date360 Entertainment
Feb 10
Kingdom Vapor Wholesale is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Feb 7
RVupgrades Store is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Feb 5
Profile IconDuracable Manufacturing Company and nina joined Date360 Entertainment
Feb 2

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

About

© 2018   Created by Samuel Date360.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Date360 Entertainment

Quantcast