Articles Box (90)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chris Ihidero: Before you marry an Igbo woman…

Dear Friend, Greetings. I hear you have found a lovely woman you wish to spend the rest of your life with. I hear she is Igbo.  Congratula…

Started by Samuel Date360

0 Oct 21, 2012

PERSONALITY TRAITS TO ADMIRE AND ACQUIRE [MUST READ]

Before you can define who you are, you have to understand your personality. Personality can be defined as the various aspects of a person's…

3 Oct 7, 2012
Reply by Samuel Date360

5 Proven Tips To Become A Multi-Millionaire In Nigeria

1). Have a skill: I see most people moving about with Bsc without any skill….Some even go cap it with Msc from Uk or wherever but Unfortuna…

Started by Music

2 Sep 24, 2012
Reply by ben abruzzi

His Benefits

Psalm 103:1-5 Forget not His benefits; Because not all eyes can see, Not all ears can hear, Not all mouths can speak, Not all legs can walk…

Started by Ebipade Emmanuel GITA

0 Sep 9, 2012

Don't Hang On To The Past

If we are going to move forward, one of the things that we must do is to leave the past and hold on to the future. The passed has nothing t…

Started by Ebipade Emmanuel GITA

0 Sep 9, 2012

[Must Read] Being Classy [Females View]

A lot of people define themselves as classy just because they wear expensive clothes but you also have to have the behaviour that goes alon…

Started by Music

0 Aug 2, 2012

How To Get a Girl On Facebook - 7 tips

I saw this funny post on NaijaMayor and thought i'd share it with you all.  tell me if you agree with these tips. Also tell me if you hav…

0 Jul 27, 2012

[Fail] Nigerian Artistes & Their Concerts

For a while now, i have been thinking about writing an article that addresses the issue of disorganized Nigerian concerts and finally here…

Started by Music

0 Jul 22, 2012

My Name Is Mrs. Olajumoke Davis and This Is My Story (Must Read).

My name is Mrs Olajumoke Davis, I'm 35 years old and I've been married for the past 17 years. For 17 years I've been praying for the fru…

6 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Olatunji idris

Life By Ines Okojie

What is life? Some see life as a period of time which a living thing more specifically a human being spends on earth but I see it as doing…

Started by ines okojie

0 Apr 16, 2012

RSS

Latest Activity

Profile IconLogoIt and Dragonfly Hostels joined Date360 Entertainment
yesterday
Profile IconGIRASOLES HOTEL and Club Mead Pet Resort joined Date360 Entertainment
Tuesday
Profile Iconpaco sam, Plantscapes USA and olamiposi shola joined Date360 Entertainment
Saturday
Profile IconBeneficial Insurance Solutions and deji joined Date360 Entertainment
Feb 16
kayi mivedor updated their profile
Feb 12
kayi mivedor is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Feb 12
Profile IconUltra Bright Lightz and Lovable Keepsake Gifts joined Date360 Entertainment
Feb 10
Kingdom Vapor Wholesale is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Feb 7

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

About

© 2018   Created by Samuel Date360.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Date360 Entertainment

Quantcast