All Discussions Tagged '–' (121)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Audio: Iyanya ft. Don Jazzy – Gift [Download]

Iyanya kicks off the year with a club tune teaming up with Don Jazzy for – Gift. Top notch production from Black Jezie, listen up & sh…

Started by Music

1 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Balogun Kunle Joseph

My Girlfriend Forgot My Birthday Twice – Please Help! What Should I Do?

I’ve been dating this girl for 2 years plus. We both intend to marry each other someday. Things have however, been moving smoothly between…

Started by Samuel Date360

16 Jun 7, 2014
Reply by Bright

I discovered that I’m 3weeks pregnant for my jobless boyfriend – Please help!

Girl : I discovered that I’m 3weeks pregnant for my jobless boyfriend, I and my boyfriend are unemployed graduates.. My boyfriend is finan…

14 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by pea

“My Husband Took My Panties To Herbalist For Money Rituals” – Pastor’s Wife Tells Court

A woman, Caroline Omoseebi, has asked the Alakuko Customary Court in Lagos State to dissolve her 44-year- old marriage to her husband, Aye…

0 Nov 18, 2013

I’ve sold only 30 stolen vehicles – Engineer

A self-acclaimed Building Engineer has told operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos State Police Command, that he is not an arm…

Started by Hot Candy

0 Sep 23, 2013

‘Intervene in ASUU; Stop Jonathan from seeking “third term”’ – New PDP tells Senate

The crisis engulfing the Peoples Democratic  Party (PDP) seems to be centered around President Goodluck Jonathan’s perceived interest in pr…

0 Sep 18, 2013

“I have Sexier and Better Boobs Than Cossy’s Own” – Actress Bimbo Thomas Boasts (SEE PHOTOS)

Cossy Orjiakor now has a new competitor in actress Bimbo Thomas who claims her boobs are firmer and bigger than Cossy’s own which has lots…

31 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by collins

We have weakened Boko Haram – President Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan, Friday affirmed that his administration was gradually wiping out members of the outlawed Islamic sect, Boko H…

0 Sep 2, 2013

Underage Marriage Is Our Rights As Muslims – Asari Dokubo

The Niger Delta self declared militant, Mujahid Abubakr Asari Dokubo has given his opinion concerning the Underage Marriage Bill recently…

24 Jul 31, 2013

300 Level Students Can’t Write Ordinary Letter – ASUU

The Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, has decried the level of decay in Nigerian universities, saying 200 and 300 level students…

1 Jul 17, 2013
Reply by Oma

RSS

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

About

© 2017   Created by Samuel Date360.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Date360 Entertainment

Quantcast