All Discussions Tagged 'About' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Five Things You Didn’t Know About Male M*sturbation

If there’s one thing that almost every guy is an expert at, its masturbation. After years of extensive, hands-on experience, you think you…

Started by Samuel Date360

1 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Balogun Kunle Joseph

MUST READ::: 24 Things Women Don’t Know About Their Va gina

After reading this, don’t forget to drop a ‘Thank You’ comment. Here are 24 solid things all women should know about vagina; 1. Ejaculatio…

Started by Music

1 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Balogun Kunle Joseph

Vagina - 15 Things You Never Knew About It

It's amazing how much misinformation is out there about the vagina. Given how fascinated our society is with the female body, you'd think…

15 May 21, 2014
Reply by Evans Nnamani

LADIES; 7 Things That Could Change The Way He Feels About You

The first few dates might have been phenomenal. The first few months might have been like living on cloud 9. The first all night phone cal…

0 Apr 13, 2014

What Men Should Know About Their Women’s "Privates"

A wise girl saw some of her male classmates plucking mangoes. She pleaded for one, but they refused and asked her to climb. She climbed an…

5 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by ceejay

Why Does My Boyfriend Talk About Marriage Only During Séx?

The babe is crying that she is tired of hearing of marriage from her guy only when he's on top her: "My boyfriend only proposes when we ar…

26 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by shantel chikodi

I Did An Abortion For The Man My Sister Is About To Marry, Should I Tell, Please Help!!!

My name is Amanda, A 30-year old single lady working in a bank in one of the Nigeria's famous cities. About three years ago, I had a brief…

Started by Music

41 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Tokunbo

Did Prof Soyinka Actually Say This About Jonathan's Wife?

A quote has been circulating on the social media, said to have been made by the Nobel Laureate, Prof Wole Soyinka, which is a direct ridicu…

3 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Adebanjo Olufisayo

What Nigerian Women Really Think About Penis Size

No doubt, we have all been bombarded by foreign statistics concerning what women think about penis size. Personally, I believe their stati…

0 May 14, 2013

See What Fani Kayode Said About Jonathan, APC and 2015

Olufamous.com had exclusively reported that key figures and powerful personalities in the PDP have secretly joined the new mega party, A…

0 May 12, 2013

RSS

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

About

© 2017   Created by Samuel Date360.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Date360 Entertainment

Quantcast