All Discussions Tagged 'Are' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question Of The Day:- Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating?

This is a Question For all of you all in a Relationship… Come Tell us If you Can Marry The Person you are currently dating  Drop your comm…

Started by Samuel Date360

3 May 23
Reply by Jane Okafor

Guys, Here Are 10 Signs She’ll Make A Bad Wife

If you’re thinking of asking your girlfriend to become your wife, deciding if you’re ready to make the commitment to marriage is only hal…

0 Dec 14, 2014

10 Signs You Are Dating A Mami-Water

Lol, this is just hilarious. Guys read and meditate on this o so you don’t fall victim. I didn’t write it though so don’t ask me how i know…

12 May 19, 2014
Reply by donald

Are you Mr Right? Female blog reader needs a serious, responsible man for a relationship ...

Hello guys, I just received this mail and was touched by it..For all the genuine single guys.. who need a beautiful,caring girl this is yo…

14 May 9, 2014
Reply by emmanuel olamide

MUST READ--- Ladies, Here Are The List Of 13 Types Of Men You Need To Avoid

Regardless of how handsome or dashing they seem, there are men out there that just spell trouble when it comes to having a serious relat…

0 Mar 11, 2014

Are you in Love or Lust? Find out.

truth is you may be inlove and don't know it yet you may also be inlust and think it's love..Read this and know if that guy loves you for r…

8 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Chukwuma N. Samuel

ATTENTION!! Ladies, Here Are The Qualities Guys Are Looking For In You [MUST READ]

There are many right women out in the dating field, but what are the core traits that make these women the right people....?? Here are 10…

5 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by evico

Ladies, Here Are The Things You Should Do Before Marriage

Below are the 20 things every woman should do before she gets married...1. Travel with your sister(s) and/or closest female friends.Not sa…

3 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by OJ

Are Female Pastors Antichrist ?

Good day everybody. This passage of the Bible has always bothered me. Lots of Men of God are silent on it. What does this passage mean to…

7 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by charles galloway

MEET The Nigerian Women Who Are More Powerful Than Goodluck Jonathan

Since inception, President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration has been accused of impunity, usually caused by decisions and actions of the…

4 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Aloysius Onyejegbu

RSS

Latest Activity

Tricia sonia is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
21 hours ago
Emmanuel Oppong Addo is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Dec 9
Music posted blog posts
Nov 18
michael peterson is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Nov 13
Roma Erdman commented on Music's blog post DOWNLOAD SONG: @Iyanya – Bow For You + VIDEO
"Thank you so much for the video.Iyanya’s single “Bow For You” was min blowing.I…"
Nov 10
Roma Erdman commented on Music's blog post NEW MUSIC: Wizkid ft Future - Everytime (DOWNLOAD MP3)
"Great post"
Nov 10
Roma Erdman updated their profile
Nov 10
Roma Erdman is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Nov 10

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

About

© 2017   Created by Samuel Date360.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Date360 Entertainment