All Discussions Tagged 'Will' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EIGHT Qualities Women Have That Men Will Always Find Attractive

Men are very visual and simple creatures, attraction and infatuation happens very quickly to them. They don’t need to know a lot about you…

Started by Music

0 Jan 9, 2015

11 Foods That Will Increase Your Libido And Make You S*£xually Powerful and Active

There are a number of foods that increase your libido naturally and make sexual life blossom, although some foods can kill your sexual ab…

Started by Samuel Date360

0 Dec 11, 2014

The Bigger Your 'Banana', The More Likely Your Wife Will Cheat On You - New Study Reveals

Men often view having a large member as a symbol of strength and s*xual prowess. But it turns out, when it comes to keeping a woman satisf…

3 May 11, 2014
Reply by Bencarson

Which Nigerian Leader Will You Do This For?

Take a good look at the ground and you will see many flowers as many bid Nelson Mandela farewell, Now lets come down to Nigeria, both past…

35 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by OJURI OLATUNDE

ASUU STRIKE UPDATE: Official Confirms NEC Meeting Will Hold This Friday

The Chairman of the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Dr Lawan Abubakar has debunked…

1 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by Victor Udoh

GUYS; Sure Signs She Will Cheat On You

Men want to know if there’s any way to tell if the woman they are dating or married to will cheat on them at a future date and one day bre…

8 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by justin A'trips

Will This Relationship Work? I attend Winners Chapel, My BF's Family are Deeper Life Members

I worship with Winner's Chapel, happy single lady, well educated and working.Then I met this guy I fell in love with. We met through a mut…

11 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Victor

See What Will Now Be Used To Cure HIV

Scientists have discovered that apart from pollinating crops, producing honey, beeswax , propolis, pollen and royal jelly, Bees could also…

Started by Music

8 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Olumide

Any Party That Fields Jonathan As Its Candidate Will Lose

The All Progressives Congress, APC, is all out against President Goodluck Jonathan and his party, the PDP as they strategize on how to wre…

4 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by Bene Oweredaba

Our Educated Girls Will Have No Husbands To Marry By 2023

The National Council Of Catholic Women Organisation of Nigeria, yesterday have encouraged parents to send their male children to school. A…

7 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by victor

RSS

Date360

Latest Activity

Music posted blog posts
yesterday
michael peterson is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Nov 13
Roma Erdman commented on Music's blog post DOWNLOAD SONG: @Iyanya – Bow For You + VIDEO
"Thank you so much for the video.Iyanya’s single “Bow For You” was min blowing.I…"
Nov 10
Roma Erdman commented on Music's blog post NEW MUSIC: Wizkid ft Future - Everytime (DOWNLOAD MP3)
"Great post"
Nov 10
Roma Erdman updated their profile
Nov 10
Roma Erdman is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Nov 10
JoeClark is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Nov 1
original updated their profile
Oct 25

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW