All Discussions Tagged 'Will' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

These Are The Key Actions That Will Make You Wealthy

April 23rd, 2013, is a significant date in the life of yours truly, Olu Famous. In fact I'm in a celebration mood. And the author of the a…

Started by Samuel Date360

0 Apr 24, 2013

My Husband and Foluke Daramola Will Run When Am Ready ––Pastor Olubukola

The raging controversy trailing the recent revelation on busty actress, Foluke Daramola’s wedding by her close friend and female journalis…

0 Apr 21, 2013

Nigerian Roads Will Be Motorable By 2015 – Jonathan

digg 31   EmailShare Email Sharebar President Goodluck Jonathan has said that most Nigerian roads will be in good conditions in the nex…

0 Apr 19, 2013

We Will Release A Deadly Blow If MEND Dare Attack Muslims

The security situation in Nigeria is highly combustible at the moment. We are in the era or threats and counter threats. I think these ta…

4 Apr 16, 2013
Reply by Collins Andre Nwafor

"I Will Never Be Faithful To A Woman. NEVER EVER!! - Femi Kuti

"Femi Kuti tells Yes! International magazine "I will never get married again. I don't think I will ever be able to trust anybody. I…

3 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Macduff

I Used To Be A Strip (CLUB) Dancer, Will I Ever Get Married?

Please Don't disclose my name; Am a 26yearold girl, from (South-South) Nigeria. I come from a wealthy family, i wrote my SSCE in 20…

20 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Kaycee Jude

Nigeria Will Boil If You Kill Our Holiness– Rev. King’s Church Members

Members of Chukwuemeka Ezeugo’s church, have warned Nigerians to be prepared for dire consequences, if their General Overseer,popula…

1 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Yalaw

“Nigeria Will Have A New President This Year” - Apostle Johnson Suleiman

Founder and senior pastor of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has revealed 2013 prophecies and he claims th…

4 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Nelsin Peazastrous Kaloo

16-Year-Old Girl Commits Suicide, Believing The World Will End In 2012: Shocking!!!

A teenager hanged herself after becoming convinced the world would end in 2012 after researching doomsday scenarios on the internet, an inq…

3 Jan 2, 2013

Photo: Nakéd but painted. Will you ever believe this lady has no clothes on?

In the realm called time and space many things have evolved, including dressing but one would wonder if it will ever get to this level, t…

Started by Music

0 Sep 29, 2012

RSS

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

About

© 2018   Created by Samuel Date360.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Date360 Entertainment

Quantcast