2 Female Ghanaian Students Dancing Half-Naked in their School Hostel (18+)

A must watch video of 2 Female Ghanaian Students pulling out some crazy dance moves in school hostel.

Is this dance step African? Please leave your comment below and let us know.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Views: 16128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ur all, go en use BB10 and fkin stop complaining
Ace is right..videos don't work there..

Just click the link to watch the video.. and click the image on the ireporters site and watch! thats how the site works

Is modern technology a license for rudeness? That every opportunity will be a chance of publicly embarrassing and exposing female nude? I think is time for the female folks to sue any one who one way or the other exposes their nude in public. What is the joy of exposing female nude in public and what moral lesson are we teaching our young generation, now that they (the young generation) are opportune and have more time on net than the adult? Any one who exposes one nude in public as a result of one reason or the other, in my own opinion, is an act of sheer wickedness. And if the girl in question is the girl I want to marry, that will not stop me from marrying her. What matters to me are wife qualities which I see in her: love, understanding, good character and happiness that she is willing and ready to give to me. Men who take delight in exposing female nude in net and public are men who have no honor.

@adol shey u be gay ni? Na boy or man nude video u wan dey watch??? *smh* 4 u

Be it male or female nude, what is the joy of exposing male / female nude in public and what are the moral lessons or positive out come to our young generation. Well, looking at you closely, I will not be mistaken to say that you are the type that spy women and expose their nude in public. Well, if you feel is a good habit, spy your sisters and send them to the public and also bring your young ones while you are watching their nude. Life is whatever you feel life is all bout, but there is a resultant effect on whatever you feel life is all bout. The action of every man tells who the man is and also categories the kind of group such man belong.

Lolzzz....@Jay Ʊ r funny.

RSS

Latest Activity

Rejun tegs is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
yesterday
Profile IconKing Oriade Jason and fierflore joined Date360 Entertainment
Wednesday
Music posted a blog post
Tuesday

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

About