Good day everybody.
This passage of the Bible has always bothered me. Lots of Men of God are silent on it. What does this passage mean to us as Christians? How does it affect women in the Church in the modern ages?

1st Timothy Chapter 2 verse 12 KJV.
12.But I permit not a woman to teach.
Nor to have authority over the man.
But to be in silence.

Brothers and sisters how can we explain this passage in relation to the number of women who will stand on the pulpit today and teach the gospel?
Are they going against the word of God?
Can a woman preach the gospel or Pastor a church? What is/are the role (s) of women in the church and the home in relation to this passage?

Note: If You have an Interesting Discussion., Post on the site Via The ''Ádd Discussion'' under the appropriate category based on the forum post

Views: 1626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hmmmmmmmm GOD take control
Teach where oO??????? Not auz of God! I guess.
Thats in the Old testament... Well can't judge only God knows

so as Christians we'r not meant to abide by the old testament?

Cherish Juliet is 1st Timothy in old testament? It shows how conversant u r with ur bible.

hahahahahahaha...no be small thing...

This is a good citing but I urge all date members who have read this to read text well well.

RSS

Date360

Latest Activity

Music posted blog posts
yesterday
michael peterson is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Nov 13
Roma Erdman commented on Music's blog post DOWNLOAD SONG: @Iyanya – Bow For You + VIDEO
"Thank you so much for the video.Iyanya’s single “Bow For You” was min blowing.I…"
Nov 10
Roma Erdman commented on Music's blog post NEW MUSIC: Wizkid ft Future - Everytime (DOWNLOAD MP3)
"Great post"
Nov 10
Roma Erdman updated their profile
Nov 10
Roma Erdman is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Nov 10
JoeClark is now a member of Date360 Entertainment
Nov 1
original updated their profile
Oct 25

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW

AD: CLICK IMAGE BELOW