Hottest Spot for News, Music, Updates, Meet new friends, and More. - Date360.net
We bring you the Patek Watch that caused the Big Rift Between, Malaysian-Based Nigerian Big Boy, Hushpuppi and singers, Phyno and Ice Prince.
Apparently, the watch is said to be worth; $125,000.. Almost N40 million in Nigerian Naira.
Find Below some Links to Keep you up to tabs.
1. How it all Started: Hushpuppi shades Phyno, Ice Prince.. mocks them for wearing fake wa...
3. Hushpuppi Fires Back: Hushpuppi blasts Phyno again, claims phyno begged him for Gucci- Click to Read
4. Kcee writes open letter to Hushpuppi: Hushpuppi vs Phyno: Kcee writes open letter to Hushpuppi- Click to Read
5. Hushpuppi Fires Back at KCee: “Amadioha fall on you” — Hushpuppi replies Kcee’s open letter- Click to Read
6. Ice Prince responds to Hushpuppi: Ice Prince replies Hushpuppi.. and it’s beyond epic- Click to Read
7. IK Ogbonna’s word of Advise: “Wisdom is profitable than Gucci and gold,” — IK Ogbonna shades Hus...- Click to Read
8. Bobrisky Defends Hush: “I stand with Hushpuppi” — Bobrisky defends Hushpuppi- Click to Read
Now, you’re up to date with what’s going on…Now, The Patek watch that caused all the above drama, is said to be worth $125,000 (N39, 000,000) (£96,000).
According to Wikipedia, Patek Phillipe is considered by many experts and aficionados to be one of the most prestigious watch manufacturers.
Past owners of Patek Philippe watches include Pope Pius IX, Queen Victoria, Victor Emanuel III of Italy, Christian IX of Denmark, and Albert Einstein.
In fact, one Patek Phillipe watch was bought by Sheikh Saud Bin Mohammed Bin Ali Al-Thani of the Qatari royal family for $11 million.
He later sold the watch at Sotheby’s Geneva Auction on November 11, 2014 for a record breaking $24 million.